VALiNTRY360 Account Executive – Sales Job Description
VALiNTRY360 provides global enterprise software support, managed services, and project-based consulting to some very recognizable and respected brands. VALiNTRY Services, the parent company of VALiNTRY360, was founded in 2013. We began this Salesforce practice based on our customer focus, business integrity, fastidious requirements gathering, and a depth of expertise that has earned us the trust and loyalty of over 300 organizations. Our dedicated team works closely with every customer to ensure they receive exceptional, customized services that clear the way for their operational success.
This position is responsible for selling VALiNTRY360’s unique blend of Salesforce professional services and consulting capabilities into the Salesforce vertical. The Account Executive will build relationships with new clients and existing customers, by maintaining consistent contact; conducting targeted campaigns to generate and qualify leads; developing and closing opportunities for the services we deliver; and maintaining the internal CRM database and providing accurate forecasting.
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution (Preferred)
- 1-3 plus years of direct business to business sales experience
- 1+ plus years of professional services and consulting sales experience is strongly preferred
- Repeated success and track record of delivering over $1M+ of net new revenue on an annual basis while meeting specific quarterly goals
- Microsoft Office and desktop applications experience, strong PowerPoint and presentation knowledge required, ability to write effective communications: emails, proposals, and other selling documents.
- This position may require travel as needed
- Generate net new client professional services engagements and relationships created from a series of lead sources such as internal marketing, partners, personal relationships, networking, industry events and organizations, and general business development efforts
- Generate a network to build new opportunities on a consistent, quarterly basis.
- Collaborate with internal VALiNTRY360 Salesforce professionals to present to prospects
- Meet assigned professional services quota targets for profitable sales volume
- Present to stakeholders
- Achieve assigned sales quota in designated territory
- Complete account plans for strategic prospects and customers
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company expectations
- Completes required training and development objectives
- Enlists the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with customer management
- Use of CRM is mandatory
Base salary + Commission,
Benefits – Major Med, Prescription, Dental, Life, STD/LTD, Vision, PTO, Holidays
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.