Our client is seeking an Administrative Assistant who, under the direction of the Director of Community Management, Amenities, and Communications, will support the social media function as well as complete administrative tasks as assigned.
- Proficient in Social Media (Facebook, Hootsuite and DropBox)
- Phone and business etiquette
- Strong communication skills
- Intermediate skill level for Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Customer service experience preferred
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
Primary responsibilities of the position include:
- Create and schedule Facebook posts utilizing Hootsuite
- Screen communication from HOA's
- Complete, submit, reconcile, and track expense reports.
- Manage projects as assigned.
- Perform production-type copier and scanning work.
- Prepare and send letters, emails, and/or faxes for staff as requested.
- Assemble documents to prepare for meetings.
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.