What you'll do:
- Contribute to a cross-functional team who are building web applications for some of the biggest names in the financial industry
- Mentor and learn from developers of all levels, evangelizing your knowledge and best practices to colleagues
- Work with our product managers to improve their current offerings in addition to conceptualizing new ways to engage with their clients
How you'll do it:
- Leverage your 2-5 years of industry experience to provide your team with feedback and expertise
- Work with UX experts to build easy to use experiences for our users.
- Tap into your passion for building intuitive, performant, and secure web experiences to create the next generation of industry leading web sites
- You're smart and motivated enough to find a way, even if you don't know how yet
- You will help balance project timelines and team commitments in an exciting fast paced environment
- jQuery, Bootstrap, LESS. SASS
- .NET MVC with C#
Additional Desired Skillsets:
- NPM, Git, Octopus Deploy, ADO, Continuous Integration Tools
- React, or Vue
- Web Accessibility
- Web Site Security
- IT degree or related professional experience
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.