Role: Application Services Manager
Location: Redlands, CA (On Site)
Salary: $175.000 /yearly
VALiNTRY Seeking Application Services Manager in Redlands, CA. (On Site).
Reporting directly to the Information Technology Director, the Applications Services Manager organizes and leads day-to-day operational support for RCH inpatient and ambulatory software applications, including the EHR and a large portfolio of related clinical, financial, departmental, and data integration systems. Key technologies include Meditech Magic Inpatient EHR, NetSmart Home Health Hospice EHR, Elation Health Family Practice EHR, Fuji Synapse PACS, Omnicell Medication Dispensing, RALS Glucometers, OBIX Fetal Monitoring, Experian Patient Access tools, JP Morgan Financial tools, UKG Timekeeping, Rhapsody HL7 Integration Engine.
Working under general supervision, the ASM develops and maintains productive working relationships with customers at all levels of the organization to understand business requirements, and deliver appropriate software solutions.
The ASM directly oversees a staff of approximately 7-10 team members with varied clinical, financial, and technical backgrounds who support RCHs portfolio of vendor software products. The ASM possesses a strong customer service orientation and applies those principles toward optimizing application support and service delivery via standardized process.
- Collaborate with the IT Director and IT Infrastructure Services Manager to implement ITs business plan; design and implement standardized workflow, and develop policies and procedures to guide department operations.
- Provide strong and proficient mentorship to the Application Team in the areas of professional practice, meeting management, project management, and coordinated delivery of IT application services.
- Provide regular and timely updates for tasks and projects assigned to the Application Team.
- Manage operational issues and work with the necessary parties to achieve successful resolution.
- Collaborate with 3rd party business partners to implement and maintain application and integration solutions.
- Work closely with the analyst staff to ensure proper completion of project-related and operational support responsibilities, including standard documentation.
- Ensure suitable and reliable business continuity (downtime) and disaster recovery procedures are current and available.
- Design and document standard application and interface support procedures
- Develop operational metrics, and monitoring/escalation processes to minimize service interruptions and leverage best practices
- Manage project budgets and track expenses throughout the project lifecycle to ensure spending is within defined tolerances.
- Appropriately assess issues and engage in timely escalation.
- Organize defined scopes by documenting work breakdown structure and corresponding timeline
- Comply with RCH Code of Conduct and department standards, including but not limited to environmental safety, infection control, quality management, security/data hygiene, and patient confidentiality.
- Ability to prioritize multiple, competing requests, manage expectations, and coorodinate effective service.
- Strong line management and staff development abilities
- Administrative and organizational skills, including but not limited to:
- Use of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Visio, and Outlook
- Coordination of activity for multiple projects to ensure completion in a timely manner.
- Maintenance of detailed and organized records regarding project status, change control, incident reports, and project plans.
- Human Resources management
- Vendor management
- Strong troubleshooting skills. Use of systematic logic and integration of disparate information to identify patterns and solutions.
- Political savvy, positive public relations, and strong working relationships.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Healthcare, or related field
- 5-7 years of direct acute care application support experience Electronic Health Record, clinical, and/or financial systems, data integration
- 5-7 years of line management experience
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Healthcare, or related field
- ANCC Informatics Nursing certification
- Project Management Institute certification (CAPM, PMP)
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States. [Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected] | Stefany's LinkedIn
Stefany Dos Santos
IT Recruitment Manager
For a complete list of our current openings, please visit VALiNTRYtechnology.com
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.