The Business Analyst ensures that the changes being incorporated into the application have been prioritized by the business and implemented on-time and within budget.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Ensures that the work of the I.T. Application Team is focused solely on the priorities of the business unit it supports
- Understands that priority application outages take precedence over all other Business As Usual or project work.
- The Business Analyst works very closely and formally with the applications development and applications maintenance teams.
- The Business Analyst works with the business to develop all scope of new work. That scope includes not only functionality to be included in the application but also resourcing and timing of implementation.
- Participates with the Application Developers to ensure priorities are kept in order and effectively communicated throughout their team and the business community.
- Interacts professionally with all, including co-workers and other healthcare providers.
- Fosters communication among healthcare team on the behalf of the patient.
- Communicates ideas for improvement to the supervisor.
- Escalates abnormal situations to supervisor, making recommendations for resolution.
- Organizes and manages activities to show consideration of the department as a whole.
- Assists in recording information for performance improvement activities.
- Demonstrates high level customer service skills, both internally and externally.
- Must be able to demonstrate team behavior and must be willing to promote a team-oriented environment.
- Accepts additional assignments willingly.
- Supports the Mission and the Core Values of the organization
- Performs other duties as assigned.
o Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
o Work independently with users to define concepts
o Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
o Delivers informative, well-organized presentations.
o Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
• General Technical Understanding
• Problem Solving
o Identifies critical issues with ease
o Pushes creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and client mindsets.
- Facilitates effective team interaction.
- Acknowledges and appreciates each team member's contributions.
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community and the software development team.
- Serve as the liaison between the business units, development teams, and testing teams.
- Client Management
- Develops relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Manages client expectations effectively.
Educational & Experience Requirements:
- At least 1 year of experience in the Healthcare Industry
- BA Degree
-Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
-Additional languages preferred.
-Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from providers, patients or family members.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to kaley[email protected]
IT Recruiting Manager
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.