The Business Analyst (“BA”) works with stakeholders across the enterprise to deliver business solutions that meet the needs of the stakeholders and the organization and that will exceed customer expectations. This includes: gathering and documenting business requirements using various tools and techniques; creating test cases; performing systems analysis and testing; managing project priorities; and maintaining documentation on system functionality. This position is also responsible for coordinating changes, training and communications with nternal departments, including but not limited to Claims, Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, and Accounting; and external customers such as our BPO providers and third-party vendors.
• Elicits and documents detailed business requirements of systems necessary to administer policies in accordance with all rules, rates and guidelines as established by Product Management and Underwriting and any other stakeholder departments across the enterprise.
• Articulates and validates understanding of business requirements to IT developers.
• Is creative in using varying analysis tools and techniques to ensure the solution is solving the needs of the business early and often throughout the life of the project.
• Creates test cases of all functionalities for end-to-end system testing.
• Assists with testing and documents defects for resolution.
• Performs quality checks to ensure accurate ongoing system functionality.
• Documents system functionality.
• Creates training materials.
• Initiates Agent Bulletins and provides technical input for content.
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Five (5+) years of relevant work experience related to business and system analysis
• Two or more years (2+) of P&C experience, preferably claims experience
• Demonstrated success in a fast- paced, team-oriented environment
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following behaviors:
• Understanding of Underwriting Principles, Regulatory Compliance, and Best Practices of delivering products and services
• Working knowledge of business systems and software including understanding how Information Technology can be leveraged in the P&C industry.
• Strong attention to detail and documentation
• Strong time management, organizational and priority setting skills
• Strong interpersonal/verbal and written communication and typing skills • Excellent collaborative skills to work with different teams and departments
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong ability to analyze information and develop a comprehensive work plan
• Sense of urgency to complete tasks and projects
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
• Ability to work calmly and successfully under pressure
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States. [Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
For immediate consideration, please contact
Anna Marcano – IT Recruitment Manager
O: 800-360-1407 D: 407-392-3135 E: [email protected]
For a complete list of our current openings, please visit VALiNTRYtechnology.com.
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.