Primary responsibility working with non I.T. staff to gather the business needs and translate them to technical documents and process for the I.T. staff to use to as guides and references in coding custom applications, reports and APIs. This position will collaborate with external and internal customers to deliver requirement specifications.
• Elicit requirements using various existing sources/techniques
• Document exisiting processes suggesting alternative ways to improve them.
• Perform coding translation to written technical specifications for intermediate to significant
complexity of business requirements or problems.
• Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test cases, Create and Update
Product Backlog items
• Assists in day-to-day help desk support for the company and members.
• Prepare reports on project deliverables.
• Perform other related duties and special projects as assigned by Software Development
• Adhere to company and governmental policies and regulations, including those related to Equal
Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Plan compliance.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of 2 – 5+ years documenting and interpreting customer business needs to application and operational requirements
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Demonstrates high level customer service skills, both internally and externally.
• Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions.
• Facilitate effective team interactions.
• Experience documenting web services.
• Experience with Client Server architecture.
• Experience with front end user interface design.
• Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
• BS in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or equivalent job experience.
• Experience with modeling software like Axure and Adobe
For a full list of our current IT & Salesforce openings, please visit our website
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.