This is a direct hire position with a Salary range of $60,000 to $85,000 per year depending on experince. This position is ON-SITE in Lake Mary Florida with a hybrid work schedule.
Business Analyst will be responsible for supporting custom and off the shelf software applications, databases, reports, and dashboards. Responsibility for writing support documentation, test plans, translate business requirements into executable tests and generating test results to determine the production readiness for new software releases.
Candidates for this position will have technical background with strong analytical, planning, problem solving, writing and presentation skills, along with the ability to communicate effectively with management, peers, customers, and vendors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as liaison to assist in the identification of process improvements, solution design, testing and implementation of technically based projects of various size, scope and complexity
- Facilitate meetings with customers to actively solicit, analyze, and document customer requirements, define the business problem and the primary objectives.
- Provide technical support for IT Development systems, data warehouse and reporting systems.
- Coordinate and collaborate with project teams to build appropriate test plans, identify test cases, execute tests/test scripts, identify and report defects and their resolution.
- Work with Development and Operations Team to troubleshoot and resolve issues/bugs
- Engages with SMEs and stakeholders to ensure testing plans and efforts associated with changes/updates are in accordance with the Business Requirements and respective documentation.
- Manage relationships with customers, project managers, IT and business staff, and all levels of management.
- Monitor system performance and recommend process efficiencies that could be implemented to maximize system performance and customer productivity.
- Manage outside contractors and consultant to ensure their services meets the business objectives. Work with vendors to form business partnerships, review and approve service level agreements, contracts, and pricing.
- Research industry trends, competitors, business, and IT products; analyzes trends and makes strategic and tactical recommendations to drive the business.
- Other duties as assigned
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field of study; or equivalent combination of relevant background, skills, and experience.
- Thorough understanding of development life cycles
- Experience with software debugging and testing automation tools.
- Solid knowledge of software testing approaches and methodologies
- Familiarity with JIRA issue tracing software and agile methodology
- Ability to understand, communicate, and analyze requirements; Ability to identify gaps in requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with diverse groups, executives, managers, and staff
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong ability to adapt to change
- Independent self-starter with the ability to complete projects in a timely manner with little supervision
- Demonstrated ability to work in and foster a team-based environment.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business landscape.
- Demonstrates a “can do” approach to problem solving and conflict resolution.
- Capable of successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.