This position requires candidates to be on-site in Hartford, CT.
Pay range: $80,000- $90,000 Per year
Responsible for all aspects of company-wide end user software administration including support, software development, programming and reporting. Company software includes SharePoint, Deltek (SQL based), Microsoft Office Suite, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Install, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot workstation application software.
- Provide on-call support to all users; maintain a help desk database with information on the problem-solving process through to final resolution.
- Create and maintain documentation and/or backup copies of configuration files, settings, versions, software, firmware and manuals.
- Administer local vendor service and support contracts, contacts and service level agreements.
- Recommend, implement, and enforce policies related to software licensing, access and security.
- Provide end user training on equipment and software as necessary.
- Learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization.
- Manage small to medium sized projects according to agreed-upon budgets and schedules.
- Assume special projects and duties as assigned or requested.
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Maintain and Develop ongoing Software applications (this involves software development and coding)
Job Requirements and Qualifications
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates):
Good understanding of C#, .NET Framework, HTML5, SQL, PHP and ASP.NET
Microsoft SharePoint certification a plus
- 3 – 5+ years of applicable experience
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected] | Stefany's LinkedIn
Stefany Dos Santos
IT Recruitment Manager
For a complete list of our current openings, please visit VALiNTRYtechnology.com
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.