Compensation: $75,000 – $95,000 ***(Based On Experience)***
Software Engineer (C#/.NET)
- Support all aspects of the software development lifecycle including requirements definition, design, development, test, deployment, documentation, and support.
- Work with the team to define architecture, coding standards, and best practices.
- Develop and enhance application software, interfaces, and reports.
- Assure quality and efficient design, including exception management, error handling, supportability, and reliability.
- Monitor, resolve and communicate the status of outstanding defects/change requests.
- Provide Level Two applications support when appropriate
- Develop report distribution and job scheduling processes.
- Work with DBA to design and maintain data tables as required for supporting applications.
- Work with vendors to design and develop programs and technical specifications.
- Assist in the transition of system updates into the production environment.
- Develop and maintain documented processes and procedures to ensure consistent delivery of assigned tasks and responsibilities.
- Develop documentation and structured program specifications.
- Develop task estimates, and report project status, issues, and recommended resolutions to support project plans.
- Lead, mentor, and coach junior team members for successful completion of assignments.
- Demonstrated use of multiple, complex programming tools including
- Visual Studio 2015 and above
- SQL Server 2012 and above
- WCF & Web API Services
- .Net Framework 4.1 and above
- Vue.js, Vuetify, Vuex, node.js and Express API experience a plus
- Ability to analyze programs, identify issues and anomalies, and recommend corrective and preventive actions.
- Demonstrated experience in developing interfaces among key systems.
- Ability to utilize tools and reports to troubleshoot causes of issues.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and assignments.
- Experience in working with database and data transmission processes (FTP, APIs, EDI, etc)
- Effective translation of issue resolution and requirements into technical specifications.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Make sound, independent judgments.
Experience in cross-platform mobile application development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or a minimum of 6+ years of equivalent work-related experience, in software development using above mentioned development languages.
- Significant, demonstrated technical skills in developing and troubleshooting multiple complex software applications.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology and 8+ years of related work experience.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States. [Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
For immediate consideration, please contact
Anna Marcano – IT Recruitment Manager
O: 800-360-1407 D: 407-392-3135 E: [email protected]
For a complete list of our current openings, please visit VALiNTRYtechnology.com.
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.