Pay range: $15-$20 Dollars Per hour.
We are hiring for a full-time resource as well as a part-time resource for this opportunity.
- Monitor CCTV video images and field data collected by road side sensors that will display traffic changes on the roadway.
- Operator will also be required to randomly check waze or other free traffic monitoring software available on line to see if any incidents may be occurring.
- Operator needs to verify incidents utilizing Field CCTV Cameras or information collected from motorist or emergency agencies over the phone.
- Operator is required to create an incident report for each incident found and monitor that incident to the end of their shift or until the incident is closed by the Operator.
- Operator will have several key contacts that need to be informed either through email, phone or both about the incidents being managed.
- Operator will be required to inform Police, Fire or other emergency agency about an incident as they occur to facilitate aid to the motorist as soon as possible.
- Hourly reports will need to be created and submitted by the Operator throughout their shift.
- Operator will report to the Operations Supervisor or Operations Manager throughout their shift.
- Operation will utilize the CCTV cameras to spot incidents, debris or any other hazard that can impact traffic speeds, and safety.
- Operator will be required to Provide remote traffic monitoring services utilizing Smart Work Zone (SWZ) or available cameras from FDOT-D6 SunGuide, CoMB Police technical operations as well as traffic data broadcast across internet services of Waze, FL511, Google Traffic, and Bing
- Operator will be required to identify developing real-time traffic conditions, congestion, incidents, crashes, lane blockage, construction closures, traffic queues, road ranger deployment, DMS messaging, and police activity affecting access to, mobility within, and egress
- Continually brief Operations Manager and communicate real-time traffic conditions and events for email notification or immediate texting to Transportation Department, Communications Officer, city officials, and/or Traffic Management recipients
- Assist Operations Manager with coordinating incident management and communicating emergent conditions to first responders and other personnel, as appropriate
- Provide in-person monitoring at as requested for high priority weekend events, designated special events and festivals
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
For a complete list of our current openings, please visit VALiNTRYtechnology.com.
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.