The Cerner Core Analyst will conduct business requirements reviews, technical systems specifications and systems process analysis. Additional responsibilities to include:
- Develop detailed selection evaluation criteria
- Analyze and re-engineer business processes using industry standard tools and methods with understanding of the technical and business environments
- Partner with business process experts to learn and understand problems with software Develop innovative IT solutions for risky and demanding business situations.
Associate's degree in Information Systems or a related field and six (6) years of related experience required. Work experience may substitute for education requirement.
- 3-5 yrs experience and knowledge using and maintaining Cerner Core Security/Charge Services
- Experience with Charge Interfaces
- Proficient with CORE tools such as HNAUSER/ Prefmaint/ Privmaint/ Taskaccess
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with colleagues
- Proficient communication and problem-solving skills necessary to effectively communicate with users, management and others in seeking and effecting solutions.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.