The Cerner Orders Analyst will conduct business requirements reviews, technical systems specifications and systems process analysis. Additional responsibilities include:
- Develop detailed selection evaluation criteria
- Analyze and re-engineer business processes using industry standard tools and methods with understanding of the technical and business environments
- Partner with business process experts to learn and understand problems with software
- Develop innovative IT solutions for risky and demanding business situations
Associate's degree in Information Systems or a related field and six (6) years of related experience required. Work experience may substitute for education requirement.
- 3-5 yrs experience building and maintaining Cerner PowerOrders & Powerplans
- Proficient with Powerchart order entry
- Experience providing application support, validation, and troubleshooting EHR systems
- Proficient communication and problem-solving skills necessary to effectively communicate with users, management and others in seeking and effecting solutions.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with colleagues
- Build experience in the following tools: Dcptools: order task, order catalog, order entry format, requisition routing; Bedrock; Corecodebuilder
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.