The Cerner Systems Specialist will function as a knowledgeable practitioner, and as a consultant, educator, and evaluator to maintain and improve system services, and to mentor clinician users to become better technology consumers. Additional responsibilities include:
- Participate in the selection, implementation, and support of clinical systems
- Ensure maximum use and efficiency of clinical systems
- Provide direct, hands-on education and support to staff in the use of technology in a manner which promotes patient safety and confidentiality
- Consistently strive to improve knowledge and skills in the development of clinical systems and processes; and provide system support to include on-call shifts as needed
- Search for and implement systems and system improvements which allow clinicians to provide high quality care in the most efficient manner possible utilizing technology.
Bachelor's degree in Nursing or a related field and four (4) years of related experience required. Work experience may NOT substitute for education requirement. Currently licensed in the area of clinical specialty by the State of Alabama.
- Experience with project management, organizing projects
- Great communication with healthcare providers and problem-solving skills necessary to effectively communicate with users, management and others in seeking and effecting solutions.
- Experience with testing and transition (support-telephone and at the elbow) for Cerner applications/functionality
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.