This position requires to be onsite in Bedford TX. Candidates with a Salesforce Certification will only be considered, at this time.
A successful candidate will have the ability to work independently in a dynamic, rapidly growing, and fast-paced environment. Your contributions will be instrumental in the continued success of our company. You will report to the Executive Vice President of Strategy and work closely with the IT Department.
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will: Be accountable for our Salesforce system, oversee system workflow configurations, create organizational efficiencies, automation linking SFDC and reporting tools, as well as other 3rd party applications.
Design reporting and analytics projects that allow strategic insights into the performance of the brand, drive and monitor the organization, and enable the global processes to scale with our growth Create value-added reporting linking business/organization metrics providing insights and recommendations on how to shape behaviors that drive the right outcomes.
Support lighining experience users by enhancing system design, creating tools as needed, and ensure system configuration and privacy settings are working as expected to limit data access to user specifications.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- minimum 3+ years experience as a Salesforce Admin
- Excellent communication with internal users
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related degree a plus (preferred)
- Extensive experience designing and building Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Efficient in using automation tools such as Process Builder, Workflow rules, Validation rules; experienced in Salesforce Lightning; and comfortable with maintaining multiple Salesforce AppExchange managed packages installed in our Salesforce instance
- Ability to communicate complex topics in simple, succinct terms
- Effective time management and task prioritization
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Comfortable in unstructured environments
- Strategic thinker who is decisive and executes quickly
- Committed to data quality and high standard for accuracy
- Excels at identifying opportunities for process improvements to increase efficiencies
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
Sr. IT Recruiter
See all of our open IT / Salesforce positions at www.valintrytechnology.com/find-jobs
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.