The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) is responsible for overseeing all technical aspects of the organization. The CTO works with the Senior Leadership team to grow Client's business through the use of technological resources. Using an active and practical approach, the CTO will direct all Technology department employees to attain Client's strategic goals as established in the strategic plan.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establishes client's technical vision and leads all aspects of their technological development.
- Works in a consultative fashion with other department heads, such as Marketing, Content Development, and Leader Development as an advisor of technologies that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provides leadership to technology department heads in a fashion that supports the culture, mission and values.
- Conducts research and case studies on leading edge technologies and makes determinations on the probability of implementation.
- Acts as a good steward of Client's resources and ensures control of Technology departmental budgets.
- Leads technological development of new and existing business applications.
- Collaborates w/ and develops technology solutions for cross functional teams.
- Ensures technology standards and best practices are met.
- Monitors web analytics & recommends changes as needed.
- Oversees technology development QA processes, integration & systems tests.
- Establishes & leads application software development process.
- Maintains data & network security.
- Defines technology standards.
- Studies current & new industry and general technology trends.
- Defines & Implements project management tools & processes.
- Participates in strategic plan development & execution.
- Defines technical architecture of web properties and mobile applications.
- Delivers web infrastructure and implements industry best practices and standards.
BS in related field and at least 10-15 years of experience in the Information Technology arena, at least 5-7 years management and strategic experience in this field or MBA/MS in related filed with 10 years of experience, 7 of which must be managerial and strategic.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.