Senior Software Developer will work closely with Executive Officers to set vision and implement corporate technology strategy. This person will oversee the development and implementation of the following Major Projects: new CRM with Integrated Sales Console and Editorial/Fulfillment Systems Automation
- Assist other departments in using technology effectively
- Ensure that the technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs.
- Outline the goals for research and development.
- Communicate our technology strategy to our partners as well as investors
- Create timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Make executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements.
- Act as a mentor to team members.
- Maintain a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivering of IT projects to market.
- Manage technology budgets and time frames.
- Stay on top of technology trends and developments.
- Ensure all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards. (ie GDPR, PCI, CCPA)
- Develop the technical aspects of our company's strategy
- Research any new technologies that may potentially increase our company's competitive advantage
- Create a timeline for development and deployment of technology services
- Monitor system infrastructure
- Ensure system infrastructure is functioning and working efficiently
- Build processes for data protection and quality assurance
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators and metrics
- Keep track of IT budgets in order to update the performance of technology
- Reduce the risk of technological breaches
- Protect sensitive digital information
- Oversee any changes in system architecture
- Manage digital assets
- Implement a Project Management/Code Sharing Tool for tracking of projects
- Deploy and implement a disaster recovery plan in the event of a breach
- Develop and implement all of our internal communication systems, including email and messaging
- Develop and implement networking safeguards
Ability to Commence and Execute Projects
Excellent Communication Skills
Collaborates well with others
Works well in dynamic, fast-paced environment
Ability to attract, hire, build and manage a technology team (either onsite or offshore)
Technical Requirements: (These requirements are absolutely necessary to this position)
7+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL
7+ years of experience C#
7+ years of experience Developing and Managing a CRM System
5+ years of Project Management experience
B.S. in Computer Science (Required)
M.S. in Computer Science (Preferred)
Some equivalent of a M.S. in Technology Management (Bonus)
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.