The Data Warehouse Developer will collaborate with a diverse team of analysts and end users to design and build EDW artifacts, such as reports and dashboards, using PowerInsight Enterprise Data Warehouse and SAP Business Objects. To perform both analyst and developer responsibilities as needed. To perform highly complex analysis and design across multiple database platforms and technologies. May need to instruct and guide those with less experience. To conduct research into new data warehouse applications and determine viability for adoption. To identify, describe and define BI problems and requirements from across the organization.
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or a related field and six (6) years of related experience required. Work experience may NOT substitute for education requirement.
- Minimum 5 years' experience developing in SQL on an Oracle platform
- 5+ years developing reports in BusinessObjects
- 3+ years developing visually rich dashboards using Tableau
- Experience in maintaining a large data warehouse in an enterprise environment.
- Healthcare experience a plus, but not required
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field such as MIS or engineering
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.