Senior Programmer Database Developer MultiValue / Pick
Ideal candidate should be able to perform under limited supervision, apply standard programming procedures and have knowledge of pertinent functional areas. Works together with the Business Analysis/Program Manager (BA/PM) team to design, write, and test new programs and applications. Maintains and revises existing systems.
With offices in New York, Texas and California, We specializes in trust, wealth management, payments, unique and hard-to-value assets, securities operations, and information systems. With more than $500 billion in assets on our systems and processing more than 4 million client transactions a month, We provides high powered, flexible solutions to our clients.
Work must be performed in our offices in Arlington, Texas.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops, modifies and maintains assigned programs using the following: Universe/BASIC.
- Reviews user requirements and needs for new software with the BA/PM and performs analysis, design, implementation, installation and training related to new software developed.
- Develops data bases, programs and procedures necessary to integrate and/or implement the system
- Develops test plans, creates test data, tests programs, and reviews program code to determine if programming logic creates the desired results and makes efficient use of hardware and software resources.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 5 years of related work experience in a Multi-value environment with Pick
- Hands on software troubleshooting experience
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Highly logical; self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working both independently and, in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Knowledge of the any of the following:
- SQL database and queries
- Web Services
- Business Intelligence software
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.