Pay Rate Between 19.00 w2 per hour to 25.00 w2 per hour depending on experince
'Information Management Specialist
• 2+ years of progressive experience in the desktop environment.
• Advanced knowledge and understanding of Windows desktop operating systems.
• Intermediate knowledge of the Windows Server Operating System and the ability to perform domain related administrative tasks.
• Intermediate knowledge and understanding of LAN environments
• Intermediate knowledge of communication protocols.
• Intermediate knowledge of PC-to-Mainframe access.
• Intermediate knowledge of LAN based E-mail systems (e.g., Outlook, MS Exchange).
• Creativity and advanced problem solving skills that lead to effective solutions to complex and varied problems.
• A demonstrated ability to encourage and model positive cross-team partnerships.
• Advanced ability to perform complex troubleshooting and analysis of PC hardware, PC operating systems and office automation software, with expert level knowledge in at least one area of specialization.
• Intermediate ability to perform complex troubleshooting and analysis of network system devices and PC network hardware and client software.
Essential Performance Criteria
• Frequency, Timeliness, and Clarity- responsive, thorough and appropriate in number and duration given the assignment, project or client’s needs. Direct and to the point, avoiding “wordiness”.
• Scope – contains all relevant information and viewpoints, well thought-out and presented in a format that is easy to understand.
• Judgment – Willingness to do “what’s right” even in the face of aversion, question, or differing opinions. Know when to keep comments to yourself.
• Attitude – confident, friendly, helpful, sincere and positive.
• Professionalism – courteous and tactful in all interactions, utilizing common sense, integrity and good judgment.
• Respect – listening skills are appropriately used. Praise and reward other’s successes and accomplishments.
• Courage – confront difficult situations promptly that affect our cast, leadership or customers, and do so in a positive, non-threatening way.
Risk Taking and Decision Making
• Responsibility – appropriately research issues and make timely decisions. Take ownership even if a wrong decision is made. Thrive on risk, but minimize to an adequate level. Don’t become paralyzed by analysis. Be fiscally responsible.
• Innovation – think strategically and beyond the bounds of what is already being done.
• Time Management– manage time appropriately to meet deadlines and commitments.
• Organization – keep work area neat and free from clutter. Be efficient in your work files and organize so you, and others, can easily locate items.
• Output – produce work assignments safely, quickly and efficiently, and with a high degree of accuracy; all requiring limited supervision.
• Flexibility – anticipate changes in work assignments, allowing for unknown factors or influences. Manage stress appropriately.
• Initiative – seek out learning opportunities; continuously increasing technical and professional skills.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.