VALiNTRY is seeking Desktop Support specialists
Ideal candidate would have experience supporting C Level and executives or experience supporting a trading floor environment or experince supporting banking environments
• Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
• Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
• Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
• Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot 10, Windows 7 and Microsoft Office, Apple, Mac, iPhones, iPads, and any other authorized desktop applications
• Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot printers, computer hardware and any other authorized peripheral equipment
• Perform general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment, etc.
• Performs work in compliance within specified warranty requirements
• Returns defective equipment/parts to maintenance inventory, documents customer repairs, maintains and restocks assigned parts inventory to insure proper spare parts levels
• Responsible for monitoring, operating, managing, troubleshooting and restoring to service any personal computers (PC), notebooks or any other equipment that has authorized access to the network.
• Dealing with hardware and application support queries and issues reported to the support desk and escalated to the Desktop Support team
• Provide user data and application recovery and use diagnostic tools to troubleshoot problems associated with network connectivity, and workstation hardware/software
• Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical issues within the desktop environment
• Escalate issues and involve experts wherever required in order to resolve issues as quickly as possible
• Routine or as requested health check of IT systems for printers, copiers, fax machines, scanners, and video conference equipment and providing reports as needed.
• Provide training end users on how to operate the equipment as requested
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.