We are currently seeking a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer to join the Digital Marketing team. Our ideal candidate is passionate about digital marketing, self-motivated, detail-oriented and has excellent problem solving abilities. The desired candidate will have a strong technical background in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (previously Exact Target) and a deep understanding of customer experience & journey design and implementation. Candidates should have experience and knowledge of email/SMS campaign workflows, deliverability best practices, Journey Builder, Automation Studio, and deployment best practices.
Essential Job Functions:
· Deep knowledge of the SFMC platform
· Experience with Email Studio, Journey Builder, MobileStudio, Automation studio
· Proficient in Amp scripting and content builder
· Configures and manages Journeys and Automation Builder
· Proficient in Marketing cloud connector and Integration with service cloud Integration with external systems and knowledge of DMP and data integration is key
· Partner with Digital Analysts to ensure campaigns are deployed with proper tagging, source tracking and overall link structures.
· Partner with Campaign Management, CRM and IT Teams to facilitate audience lists, data flows into/out of SFMC, and tracking/reporting of campaign results.
· Assist in management of timelines and communication plans across various audience segments and digital channels.
· Ensure Journeys are executed on-time and error free.
· Drive the development production of email and SMS/mobile programs.
Requirements (please be as detailed as possible):
· Bachelor of Science in computer science or a related technical field, or equivalent combination of post-secondary education and work experience
· 5+ years' experience in email/mobile SMS campaign execution and/or related marketing and/or development experience, which could include a mix of architecture, design, and hands-on coding and hand-on use of Email Service Platforms (ESPs) or SMS Platforms
· Experience with one or more enterprise level ESPs.
· Knowledge of data architectural & integration principles
· Ability to accurately identify & isolate root cause of technical problems
· Strong project management skills
· Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
· Ability to adapt to change and operate in a dynamic environment
· Experience with building and validating HTML and developing digital content for online marketing campaigns and communications (including email, web, mobile and/or social).
· Experience with SQL scripting for automated and triggered deployments, direct code requirements for IT partners, and managing QA/UAT testing.
· Experience sending and managing email communications through email service provider and mobile text messaging campaigns through an SMS platform (SalesForce Marketing Cloud) preferred.
· Experience with project management associated with implementing marketing email campaigns, including managing timelines, creative feedback, audience targeting criteria, approval cycles, etc.
· Excellent ability to work effectively with various internal and external stakeholders including senior management, regional sales and marketing management, call center operations, legal, technical teams, etc.
· Strong time management skills, team contributor, and detail oriented.
· Self-motivated and able to achieve goals with minimal supervision
· Ability to work cross-functionally and implement projects without direct reporting control.
· Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with management, peers, external alliance partners, and outside vendors.
· Knowledge and experience in timeshare/vacation ownership industry preferred.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to take initiative, plan, manage multiple projects and deliver on time.
· Must build trust based on programs created and fulfilled accurately and on time.
· Must maintain effectiveness when situations arise that affect work tasks or the work environment, adjusting effectively to multi-task and adapt to changes in processes or requirements.
Possible Right to hire
– Marketing Cloud developer
– Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience
– Email & SMS Campaigns
– Experience with Integrate Salesforce, Automation Studio
– Writing queries
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.