Director of Digital Analytics & Optimization (100% remote for individuals residing in Texas, Florida, New Hampshire, Nevada, or Ohio)
Pay Ranges between $100,000 to $130,000, This position can compensate more depending on additional skill set that can be more valuable to the enterprise, don’t hesitate to apply if you’re a strong technical fit for this position.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the Director of Digital Analytics & Optimization will set the strategic direction for high-value marketing programs including our CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization) program, Digital Analytics and Reporting, and Web Development initiatives, as well as scale these critical marketing programs. The Director of Digital Analytics & Optimization will be responsible for optimizing cross-channel acquisition and engagement programs with the objective of growing customer acquisition, retention and reactivation, while maximizing operational efficiency and company growth.
This individual will work closely with cross-functional teams, involving heavy interaction with various Marketing, IT and Sales staff as well as executives. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thought leader who isn’t afraid to get his or her hands dirty, and who has experience managing a team to tight deadlines and aggressive goals. As a senior member of the Marketing leadership team, this individual will help shape the overall growth and development of the marketing department and will have a significant impact on day to day marketing and business operations.
- Develop and oversee all facets of an ROI-driven CRO roadmap for multiple websites and business lines including planning, project management, resource management, process enforcement, campaign testing, reporting, and forecasting
- Define optimization program goals to support larger business goals and KPI improvement, and manage toward quarterly goal attainment
- Oversee implementation of the CRO testing schedule for each brand/website based on potential ROI, and continuously evaluate results from A/B and multivariate tests, segment-based targeting, and behavioral targeting to iteratively improve conversion rates and revenue per visitor
- Implementation and management of optimization program software stack
- Socialize and evangelize the optimization program internally
- Develop the strategy and spearhead the implementation of our digital analytics platform, and drive toward achievement of true attribution (end-to-end tracking) and integration with internal data systems
- Ensure that web traffic, tagging including tracking URLs, ecommerce tracking, conversion data, and key performance data is captured through Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and other digital platforms
- Ensure data integrity across platforms and customer touchpoints
- Oversee real-time monitoring of site performance and issue tracking/response
- Govern tag management system
- Develop and maintain a digital measurement model for the Marketing department and strive for improved reporting and visualization of digital marketing performance data
- Manage transition to Google Analytics 360 platform and associated data platforms like Big Query and Data Studio
- Gather, merge, and analyze marketing channel data and internal performance and revenue data to source insights and uncover problems or areas of opportunity
- Act as a leader in the organization’s push to achieve end-to-end attribution of lead data, accurate tracking of all touchpoints in the customer lifecycle, database segmentation, and proper marketing automation
- Act as an internal champion for personalization and tailoring our end-to-end customer experience for repeat and high-value customers
- Bring industry best practices into the organization by keeping abreast of the latest ideas and translating them into internal processes and strategies
- Manage external vendors, negotiate costs, and maintain schedules
- Accountable for flawless, on-time execution of marketing plans, staying within budget, while meeting/exceeding goals
- Manage direct reports on the Digital Analytics & Optimization team
- Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual KPI reports to stakeholders and executives as needed
- Any additional duties that may be assigned to meet business needs
- BA / BS in a relevant field.
- At least 8+ years’ experience in conversion rate optimization, landing page optimization, web analytics, and web design with a demonstrated track record of improving conversion rates and revenue per visitor
- Advanced experience in Google Analytics (certification preferred) and Google Tag Manager
- Experience with Google Analytics 360, Google Optimize 360 and similar platforms
- A connoisseur of optimization tools with expert-level skills in several optimization programs (Optimizely, Google Optimize, VWO, Unbounce, etc.)
- Stellar Microsoft Excel skills: complex formulas, pivot tables, Vlookups, and chart building
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator)
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, and other CRO testing platforms and tools
- At least 5+ years of experience managing direct reports
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States. [Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
For immediate consideration, please contact
Anna Marcano – IT Recruitment Manager
O: 800-360-1407 D: 407-392-3135 E: [email protected]
For a complete list of our current openings, please visit VALiNTRYtechnology.com.
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.