The Dynamics AX (DAX) Software Engineer will be working with the DAX development team to develop new functionality and update existing functionality as requested and approved by users and business units and Leadership.
- Develop new DAX features using x++ language based on best practices adopted by the team
- Modify existing DAX features to meet company requirements
- Ability to integrate with outside tools using features present in DAX
- Learn other technical processes and languages as may be required for non DAX work as required by the business
- Make recommendations to manager on new technology or process change
- Have a good understanding of overall DAX functionality as understood by users in order to be more effective in development and testing
- Ability to define requirements for features by working with company team members as needed
- College Degree Preferred
- Order to Cash
- Six or more years developing DAX code using X++
- Six or more years in Dynamics AX 2012 R3 functionalities
- D365 Experience would be a nice to have
- Application Object Tree (AOT) – Forms
- Three or more years experience with Microsoft .NET framework and C# language
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.