- This engineer's primary responsibility will be designing the analog and digital electronic circuits of sound systems for motorcycles, UTVs, boats and snowmobiles.
- Candidates are required to have a BSEE or a background that provides a similar degree of expertise in PCB schematic design and layout.
- Proficiency with Altium Designer laying out multi-layer (4-8) PCBs.
- Candidates are required to have experience in electro-acoustical design and measurement including the ability to operate common lab equipment oscilloscopes, network analyzers and audio analyzers.
- 5+ years of hands-on design engineering experience with audio, amplifiers, antennas, speakers and radio receivers for the automotive, UTV or marine markets.
- 12V vehicle electrical systems experience.
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) experience at the hardware and software level a plus
- Additional consideration given to candidates who are music enthusiasts with refined listening skills and those able to operate a motorcycle.
- Excellent base compensation with profit sharing bonus
- Medical health insurance coverage (HDHP with HSA)
- 401k matching
- Flexible work schedule
- Minimal travel required
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.