- Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure usability.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Repairing or replacing damaged hardware.
- Upgrading the entire system to enable compatible software on all computers.
- Installing and upgrading anti-virus software to ensure security at the user level.
- Performing tests and evaluations of new software and hardware.
- Providing support to users and being the first point of contact for error reporting.
- Conducting daily backup operations.
- Managing technical documentation.
· 2+ years of experience in computer networks and systems maintenance.
· A+ and Net+ recommended
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Attention to detail.
· Good problem-solving skills.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.