Position is located on-site in Kansas City!
The successful candidate will have 5+ years of Filemaker database experience.
- Research, understand, and develop programming solutions in database application based on the needs of the customer and/or facility production requirements.
- Consult with others as appropriate to clarify program intent and identify and recommend challenges… or opportunities for improvement.
- Conduct customer demos of the application system functionality and features to support data asset management solutions.
- Perform thorough testing of programs to ensure desired information is produced and instructions are correct and complete.
- Correct and resolve errors by finding root cause and recheck for desired results.
- Compile and write documentation of program development, including subsequent revisions for future reference and understanding. Write instructions or guides for end users.
- Perform necessary revisions, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or to adapt to new requirements.
- Manage software development projects to meet customer requirements and OEC business objectives, including initiatives to integrate Filemaker solutions with other ERP systems.
- Pc support, high concentration of Macs on-site.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in designing, implementing, and deploying FileMaker database solutions.
- Solid technical skills in FileMaker Pro (version 15 or higher); working knowledge of HTML/CSS/PHP technologies.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience managing software development and integration projects with a strong understanding of process flows, problem solving, and troubleshooting.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Able to manage demanding schedules and prioritize multiple tasks while working independently with minimal supervision
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience as a Filemaker developer is required.
- Associate degree in related field is a plus.
- Related experience integrating Filemaker with ERP systems with the ability to understand, structure, and manage a basic ERP is helpful.
For a full list of our current IT & Salesforce openings, please visit our website
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.