The Functional Analyst will provide support for assigned systems to both internal and external customers.
- Act as a liaison across multiple departments to facilitate request analysis, problem analysis, and process improvement
- Utilize technical knowledge and abilities to participate in system design and testing as well as maintain system tables and files within the assigned scope of responsibility
- Serve in an advisory role to support advances in clinical and business functioning by applying information technology processes and common technical resources in assigned scope
- Work on special projects, as assigned.
Associate's degree in Information Systems or a related field and one (1) year of related experience required. Work experience may substitute for education requirement.
Under limited supervision, provides education to customers to ensure optimum use of Enterprise's supported systems.
- Leads and supports classroom instruction
- Conducts one-on-one instruction
- Develops accurate, clear and concise education materials and maintains all appropriate documentation.
- Develops scripts for web-based training
- Develops job aids
Provides on-call support as required on a 24 hour basis. Responsible for problem determination, tracking, resolution, and appropriate documentation of issues and resolution.
Provides system support functions by participating in functional design, testing, and implementation to meet customer's information needs.
Preferred knowledge, skills, and attitude:
- Effective communication skills written and oral and active listing skills.
- Ability to adjust to frequent changes in duties and work volumes.
- Capacity to effectively lead projects of varying complexity.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Adobe Captivate.
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.