This is Not a Remote Position requires to be onsite in Centennial, CO
Business Systems Analyst- JD Edwards
Salary range: $100,000 – $135,000
Seeking JD Edwards Business Analyst to:
Provide day to day application support for business systems around core ERP – Oracle JDE E1 9.2 modules namely Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Finance, Logistics and manufacturing. Basic SQL query writing, knowledge of E1 tables and working on IBM iseries is needed. Experience with DSI shopfloor application, Hubble reporting and BIP (BI Publisher) is desirable. Also be able to support E1 security, E1 UDO (user defined objects) and E1 configurations
- Provide first line functional support to all the business users by responding to the tickets in the help-desk system.
- Take ownership of functional issues by understanding users needs and identifying underlying problems, researching potential solutions, and implementing systems resolutions, including workarounds.
- Participate in a functional capacity in all phases of the Project Life Cycle, including post-production support and ongoing maintenance as required.
- Analyze and document relevant business processes and requests in the system.
- Conduct interviews with users to define functional requirements.
- Provide user training where necessary.
- Work with SQL to pull data, query data and write queries in and outside IBM iseries.
- Perform basic Security and Systems administration managing user roles and rights.
- Participate in integration testing, including development of test plans, test cases and scenarios, and documentation results. Runs test plans in conjunction with user groups.
- Participate in internal audits and work with outside auditors to maintain regulatory compliance .
- Work in concert with other IT organizational groups to insure a solid support structure for the end user community
What it will take to be successful:
- At least 2 years functional experience with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne modules (versions 9.1 and above). Certifications in relevant technologies desired.
- Business process knowledge.
- Experienced with Process flow documentation.
- Knowledge of JDE database structure and Integration mechanism (API, Extract, Import).
- Knowledge of the JDE Enterprise One Toolset/Object Management Workbench.
- Working knowledge of JDE Package and Deployment Tools.
- Knowledge of JDE Security Maintenance.
- Knowledge of UDOs, BV and IV.
- Experienced in DSI warehouse integrations with ERP desired.
- Experienced with Citrix deployments desired.
- Hubble, DSI, and Salesforce experience desired.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.