Help Desk Support Technician
This is an exciting opportunity for an outgoing individual to join our growing IT department as a Help Desk Support Technician of a multilocation printing company. This role will work closely with the IT Director to support the company's manufacturing facilities as well as any addition locations thru acquisition.
Duties / Responsibilities:
* Provide technical assistance and ongoing support for technology users and resolve problems and/or determine appropriate direction for resolution for both on-site and remote locations
* Identify/troubleshoot software issues relating but not limited to Windows 10, Mac OS, Microsoft Office, security/antivirus, and other proprietary software specific to the printing manufacturing process
* Identify/troubleshoot hardware and basic network issues for desktop computers, laptops, printers, network shares, mobile devices and telephone system devices
* Install, upgrade and configure Windows OS, device drivers, and printer software
* Maintain Windows 10 standard image for deployment to new computers and support remediation
* Prioritize work with a focus on user satisfaction and follow through
* Provide on-call and backup support for existing systems and functions for all locations
* Collaborate well within the department to research and resolve problems
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Self-motivated with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while providing an excellent customer-service experience
* Microsoft Windows 10, Mac OS, Windows Server
* Microsoft Office 365 Suite including Microsoft Teams
* Excellent technical knowledge of desktops, laptops, and printer configuration and troubleshooting
* Basic technical understanding of network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, switches, firewalls and IP addressing protocols
*Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides.
*Ability to conduct research into PC hardware and software issues as required.
*Adaptive to learning new technology and skills
* Experience with Mac OS, Windows 10, Office 365
* Experience with Windows Server Active Directory, GPO, and Remote Desktop Services
* Knowledge of Windows 10 image creation and deployment
* Understanding of helpdesk processes from ticket creation thru escalation to ensure a timely solution is provided and SLAs are met
* Flexibility to provide on call support
Education and Experience:
*Associates degree or certificate in electronics or computer technology
* 2 years of hands-on support or repair experience
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.