Valintry is seeking a Helpdesk Analyst in Orlando, FL.
For this position, most of the work to be Helpdesk phone support, supporting the enterprise's internal customers
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to) :
- Troubleshoot and resolve IT issues for staff and programs on day to day basis
- Create new user accounts via Microsoft Active Directory
- Document IT tickets and resolution of problem(s) in ticketing system
- Assist with periodic computer asset inventory, disposal and associated cost information.
- Working with Third Party Product, Maintenance & Support Technical Partners
- Provide staff training around use of desktops and Office 365 applications
- Review all IT policies with current and new staff members
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS :
- Experience in multi-service environment with variety of levels of IT needs
- A degree and/or certifications would be preferred
Necessary Skills/Abilities :
- Experience with server operating systems: Windows 2003/2007/2010/2012
- Experience with desktop operating systems: Windows 7/Windows 8.1
- Network experience would be a plus: TCP/IP, DHCP, Routing, Firewalls, Proxy Servers, Internet Content filtering, wireless networking, structured cabling
- Security Management experience with virus protection, encryption technologies and secure database technologies would also be a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience with Office 365
- Experience with supporting application and MS Exchange hosted services
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Flexibility and willingness to respond to issues and problems as needed
- Information Technology: 1 year
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.