Helpdesk Associate – Level 1 Support.
This requires the exceptional ability to understand and create Support Tickets, with a clear comprehension of IT jargon, weeding through and summarizing customer requirements, and asking pointed and relevant questions. This individual is organized, curious, craves accuracy.
What will you be doing?
- Providing a first line of communication to a busy IT environment
- Answering phones, and emails, evaluating tickets that come into a helpdesk portal
- Consistently creating Service Tickets based upon the received information
- Gathering all the relevant details and making sense of the requirements
- Working with busy schedules for a team of engineers
- Following an established system to keep everything organized and efficient
- Working with an account manager and a team of engineers and other pros to provide excellent customer service
- Coordinating tickets for the team, assuring accuracy and timeliness, meeting critical SLA’s that affect the success of the business
- Communicating clearly and effectively with customers regarding status information
- Verifying correct information from the customer and to the engineer in a consistent manner
- High School Diploma with some trade school education or like experience
- 4-5 years of Administration or Help Desk experience
- Super-user level MS Word and Outlook skills, and above average Excel skills
- Ability to work in an office environment as a team member
- Ability to quickly learn new applications
- Busy phone prowess would be a big plus
Major Bonus Points
- Help Desk knowledge and experience is a huge positive.
If you are looking for the chance to immerse yourself in the IT Industry, an opportunity to work with a lot of smart people who are passionate about technology, this might be a good fit for you. It’s a great opportunity to advance your career through hard work, curiosity and commitment.
For immediate response please forward resumes to[email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit VALiNTRY’s Jobs Webpage
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.