This position is Onsite only in Irving, Texas. This position pays $28.00 to $29.00 per hour on a W2 with full VALiNTRY benefits.
VALiNTRY is A Staffing Partner to ATOS an International and Global leader in digital information technology transformation for Fortune 500 to 100 US based companies. Positions Available are !00% Remote work from home for only United States Based Residents who have an unrestricted right to work. We only pay on a W2 bases and can’t hire independent contractors on a corp to corp. VALiNTRY Does offer excellent benefits to all our W2 employees.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.] Irving, Texas
Onsite IT Support Specialist role revolves around IMACs (Installs, Moves, Adds, Changes) and technical hardware support. It is a hands-on technical role that requires good people skills along with workstation support knowledge
Position is responsible for desk-side support in a Windows environment. Support includes installs, equipment pick-up, and equipment inventory. Perform miscellaneous software & hardware installs, configuration of Windows PC Equipment, Provide 2nd and 3rd level trouble shooting of all problems related to this activity. Installers are also responsible for un-boxing equipment as well as packing systems for shipment to remote locations. Candidate must be customer service focused. Must be able to follow schedules and perform administrative tasks.
Individual must be self-starting, able to work alone and within a team, follow detailed processes, and open to flexible scheduling. Should be able to troubleshoot and isolate issues related to end user computing environments; printers, computer devices, and other attached devices.
Preferred experience: Advanced Experience with Windows operating systems, imaging technologies, asset tracking and inventory systems.
– Analyze and resolve hardware/software problems onsite or remote operational mode
– Design, installation, configuration and maintenance of a comprehensive IT infrastructure with a focus on Microsoft Windows
– Removal and installation of hardware components and peripherals
– Installation of additional software and manually and via deployment console
– User requests for technical advice and support
– Installation and customization of client equipment
– Provide concierge support to VIP/Executive personnel as needed
– Classification of technical queries and forwarded to relevant departments
– Documentation of customer inquiries
– PC Refresh Life Cycle Process and deployment
– Use client security tools (antivirus, encryption)
– Use remote support tools, and ticketing tools
– Customizing user profiles
– Hardware installation and hardware expansion
– Instruction and advice to the user
– Backup and restore of user data
– Coordination with IT coordinators and users
Some weekend work required
For immediate consideration, please contact
For a complete list of our current openings, please visit VALiNTRYtechnology.com.
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.