HRIS WorkDay Configuration Lead
The ideal candidate is innovative and can think outside the box with extensive knowledge in Workday.
- Salary Range: $115,000 to $135,000.
- Health Insurance/ 401k/ PTO
- 3 – 5 years of experience in WorkDay
- Deep hands-on configuration knowledge of the following in WorkDay
- ATS, CoreHCM, Benefits, Absence, Time Tracking, payroll, LMS, Prism, reporting (calculated fields, condition rules), & Integrations (Workday Studio, need to do both API and flat file feeds)
- Nice to haves is configuration capabilities in the following:
- Advanced compensation, Adaptive insights, Talent, & data conversion
- We prefer someone who has implemented Workday
- Need to-do configuration with our implementation partner to implement Workday
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
For a complete list of our current openings, please visit VALiNTRYtechnology.com.
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.