This position is a Hybrid / Remote position for people living in St. Petersburg, Jacksonville, Ft. Lauderdale, or Orlando area.
Pay range for this position is $80,000 to $100,000 per year
VALiNTRY is seeking a qualified .Net Developer to join the team for one of our fantastic clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the creation of security-minded software products based on industry standards through software validation, documentation and testing
- Maintain existing software by identifying and correcting software defects
- Attend company provided training, workshops and meetings
- C#/ ASP.NET/ MVC
- Source Control
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft SQL Server,T-SQL, SSRS, Stored Procedures
- Entity Framework would be a plus
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Services or legacy TFS
- A bachelor's degree with at least 3 years of professional experience
- 3+ years of experience building web-based applications using C#/MVC/Asp.net
- Experience working with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States. [Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected] | Stefany's LinkedIn
Stefany Dos Santos
IT Recruitment Manager
For a complete list of our current openings, please visit VALiNTRYtechnology.com
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.