VALiNTRY is seeking a Information Technology Deployment Specialist ( IMAC / Hardware / Software Installation)
Minimum Requirements: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field Or Associates Degree in Computer Science or related field and one year experience in Information Technology Or three years of experience in Information Technology.
Nature and Scope of Duties: The Information Technology Specialist reports to the Manager of Client Support Services and performs the following duties:
- Provides hardware/software installation support for college technology at on and off campus locations.
- Provides training in a non-course structure for deployed college technology.
- Provides phone and in-person support for all college business and academic technologies.
- Provides diagnosis, preventative maintenance support for all business and academic technology.
- Provides support to address the computing needs and requirements of students, faculty and staff.
- Assists with on and off campus set-up, operation and technical support of multimedia equipment.
- Works collaboratively with the Client Support Services group, the entire IT department and the campus community to provide support for designated microcomputer applications, utilities and operating systems.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge and skill with current information technology and multimedia systems.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by the Manager of Client Support Services.
Full-Time positions 1st) Day, possible shift 7:30am-4pm, 8am-4:30pm, 8:30am-5pm. 2)
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.