EXECUTIVE LEVEL RELOCATION PACKAGE AVAILABLE
The Enterprise Architect – Integration & Application reports to the Director of Enterprise Architecture working as part of the IT Strategy & Architecture group responsible for ensuring the technologies, systems and processes developed are consistent across business units and are in line with enterprise technology standards and best practices.
Leading the integration development and application of architectures, frameworks and roadmaps for a specific technical 'area of interest' (defined in framework and boundaries) that support strategic IT and business goals.
- Develop and maintain process, architectures, frameworks, roadmaps, and standards that deliver the strategic IT goals, business priorities and comply with technical and industry/regulatory standards for area of interest.
- Ensure stability and viability of application integration and consistency of design across projects by providing design oversight and advice to ensure compliance of projects and programmes (and services) to technical/integration architectural standards and roadmaps. Escalate potential non-compliance issues.
- Develop innovative integration & application architectures and roadmaps that are fit for purpose and ensure cost effective delivery of IT strategy and business priorities.
- Assess emerging industry trends and anticipate and develop potential strategic IT technology/integration solutions to exploit for business benefit.
- Develop portfolio plans and ensure investment cases support architectures and roadmaps. Identify areas of improvement of integration and application practices across the enterprise.
- Define high level transition architecture to address gaps between current and future state
- Working with other architects to develop a reference architecture for data integration style.
- Ensure integration solutions that fit within the enterprise's larger data integration strategy
- Interacting with infrastructure team to meet requirements for volume and performance.
- Working with data architect to ensure the integration solution meets data delivery and quality SLAs.
- Develop and adhere governance, assurance, and standards to ensure architecture compliance
- Participates and Contribute to the Architecture Review Board governance EA practices and governance
- Embed IT security and compliance requirements in Architecture standards, working with IT Security and Compliance group.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent qualification such as TOGAF
- 7+ years' experience in an Integration & Application or Solution architecture role
- Deep architectural expertise in technology or IT domain area of Integration & Application Platform
- Previous experience of defining architectural direction and harnessing innovation for business benefit and to support strategy.
- Previous experience of building, maintaining, and influencing relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- Previous experience of handling and distilling requirements into credible contextual architectures, roadmaps, and investment plans.
- IT Integration Architectures and Applications Functions (Including Operations, Delivery and Architecture).
- Knowledge and experience with business process management [BPM] and service-oriented architecture [SOA] technologies.
- Large package implementations: SAP
Pluses would be:
- Experience of manufacturing industry processes, systems, and information.
- Credible experience in domain of accountability for Solution Architecture, Innovation, emerging technology monitoring.
- EA frameworks & tools competency
FRAMEWORK & BOUNDARIES
- Accountable for a specific area of interest(s) including but not restricted to Integration & Application Platform
- Work cooperatively and flexibly with colleagues in a high performing team taking 'collective responsibility' for achieving goals of Enterprise Infrastructure domain.
- Interface with IT Service Management & Operations, IT stakeholder managers, IT programs, IT executive, key infrastructure providers such as SAP and Microsoft, external stakeholders and other bodies.
- Maintain confidentiality and protect sensitive data at all times
- Adhere to and exhibit our core values
- Bachelors Degree
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.