The salary range for this position is $100,000 to $110,000 per year. However, if you possess additional valuable skill sets that could benefit the enterprise, you may be eligible for higher compensation. We encourage strong technical candidates to apply without hesitation.
Someone with Hospitality Experince would be ideal
The Director of Information Technology (IT) is accountable for ensuring the smooth operation and maintenance of all computer systems, data, and voice communications activities at our location. They also collaborate with the Executive Director to anticipate technology requirements and recommend upgrades to existing technology to enhance the efficiency of existing systems. The Director executes company initiatives and system strategies.
The following are the duties and responsibilities of the Director of Information Technology:
• Lead the execution of technology strategy for technology platforms, partnerships, and external relationships.
• Act as the technical expert and possess excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel, including management.
• Assist users and others with technical requirements and issues.
• Oversee the activities necessary to keep the technology infrastructure running seamlessly, efficiently, and effectively while ensuring compliance with established standards and policies.
• Manage PCI and PII to ensure compliance and risk reduction.
• Train staff and develop engaging and relevant training programs.
• Manage, mentor and guide IT staff; conduct weekly meetings to foster growth and success.
• Represent the organization by participating in IT organizations and meetings as necessary.
• Establish and maintain procedures and hardware familiarization for all systems.
• Responsible for network support and security of resorts network, Active Directory maintenance, Server Infrastructure maintenance, Network Infrastructure maintenance wired & wireless, Network protection & failover tools implementation (Firewall, web security, multi-homing devices, etc.).
• Stay up-to-date with technology trends in the hospitality industry.
The Director of Information Technology will supervise the Director of Computer Services, Director of Computer Systems, and Computer Services Assistant.
The following qualifications are required for the position:
• Educational background in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, or a related field, or an appropriate combination of education and experience to support on-the-job effectiveness.
• Solid understanding of LAN/WAN networks and the capability to analyze PC connectivity issues (i.e., client/server architecture).
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in an IT supervisory role.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft infrastructures services and server systems. • Knowledge of TCP IP, MS Exchange, MS ISA, and group policy.
• Knowledge of hotel-associated systems and telephone systems will also be beneficial.
• In-depth knowledge of virtualization technologies.
• Ability to communicate effectively with users at all levels.
• Demonstrated success in interfacing with a variety of organizational functions and divisions to accomplish tasks and assignments.
• Reliable and responsible character
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected] | Stefany's LinkedIn
Stefany Dos Santos
IT Recruitment Manager
For a complete list of our current openings, please visit VALiNTRYtechnology.com
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.