We are currently seeking an IT Help Desk Support Technician with PC (Mac experince a plus) experience to handle remote and on-site support for a rapidly growing managed services provider in Orange County, California. The ideal candidate will provide desktop support to clients via phone, email, chat, remote monitoring and management (RMM) and on-site support (as needed).
The candidate must be able to diagnose and solve hardware and software.
- Provide support to end users on a variety of technical issues including but not limited to Windows PC troubleshooting , printing, Office 365, email and Internet security, backups and restores, VoIP. etc.
- Troubleshoot PC, malware, phone system, servers, software, and hardware issues.
- Provide support for iPhone, iPad, Android devices, printers, networking, Wi-Fi, etc.
- Perform break-fix repair, virus removal, and image desktops
- Work closely with other consultants for collaboration on client projects
- Document procedures
- Special projects as assigned
- Other duties as needed
- Windows 10, Office 365, Active Directory, and Windows server
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Solid networking knowledge (DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, routing, firewalls, WiFi etc.)
- Ability to multi task and handle issues in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work independently and be resourceful in problem solving
- Mac experience is a plus (not required)
- 2 year technical school degree or higher preferred
- 2+ years of experience working in Help Desk
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must thrive in a collaborative team environment, share knowledge and enjoy creating solutions
- Preferred: A+, Network+, or MCP certification
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit VALiNTRY Technology Jobs
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.