Were looking for a driven IT Security Specialist passionate about building innovating solutions to prevent against an ever-expanding battery of cyberattacks. We will look to you to defend our critical information and computer networks from opportunistic hackers.
- Safeguard information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems.
- Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities, reporting violations.
- Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports, communicating system status.
- Maintain and implement physical security and identity and access systems
- Ensure compliance with PCI level one, CCPA, GPDR requirements.
Qualifications / Skills:
- System administration
- Network security
- Problem solving
- Information security policies
- Firewall administration
- Routers, hubs, and switches
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
- 2+ years of prior relevant experience
- Advanced certifications such as SANS GIAC/GCIA/GCIH, CISSP or CASP and/or SIEM-specific training and certification
- Advanced understanding of TCP/IP, common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow, system administration, OSI model, defense-in-depth, and common security elements.
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.