IT Specialist (Help Desk Operations & Level 2 Support)
A customer service-oriented position requiring a candidate with proactive problem-solving skills. Extensive experience with Office software (documents, spreadsheets, presentations, email, calendars) in addition to hardware, software applications, operating systems and network connectivity. Front line receipt of Customer Service Center calls and Administrative Support to IT Management. Opportunity to be mentored and trained.
- Submitting jobs to high volume printers from enterprise business software systems.
- Daily processing of accounting-based software systems and files according to schedule.
- First call resolution of help desk issues.
- Troubleshooting and resolving support issues in a timely manner.
- Assist in configuring applications and systems as required.
- Analyze and make recommendations for hardware and software standardization.
- Respond to initial and mid-level technical customer requests.
- Provide administrative support for Help Desk, Network, Integration & Software Development teams.
- Participate in IT Integration Engineering team projects, duties and responsibilities.
- Technical software and troubleshooting skills related to Windows based applications, database querying and the use of information systems and applications.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills related to business & technology.
- Willingness to learn, grow and be trained.
- Proven ability to offer entry to mid-level computer support in an enterprise environment.
- Bachelors degree (preferred)
- 2 years related experience in a technology support role (functional or technical)
- Experience troubleshooting and testing database reports & applications.
- Strength in analyzing and querying data including with ODBC connections.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States. [Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
For immediate consideration, please contact
Anna Marcano – IT Recruitment Manager
O: 800-360-1407 D: 407-392-3135 E: [email protected]
For a complete list of our current openings, please visit VALiNTRYtechnology.com.
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.