• Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
• Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
• Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot 10, Windows 7 and Microsoft Office, Apple, Mac, iPhones, iPads, and any other authorized desktop applications
• Perform general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment, etc.
• Performs work in compliance within specified warranty requirements
• Returns defective equipment/parts to maintenance inventory, documents customer repairs, maintains and restocks assigned parts inventory to insure proper spare parts levels
• Responsible for monitoring, operating, managing, troubleshooting and restoring to service any personal computers (PC), notebooks or any other equipment that has authorized access to the network. • Dealing with hardware and application support queries and issues reported to the support desk and escalated to the Desktop Support team
• Provide training end users on how to operate the equipment as requested
• 2-4+ years of experience in the field working as an IT Support Specialist or in a related area.
• Familiar with a variety of the fields’ concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
• Excellent technical knowledge of PC’s and desktop hardware.• Able to operate effectively in a team environment with both technical and nontechnical team members • Self-confidence in your analytical and problem-solving skills + good communication (both verbal and written) skills • Planning, organizing skills + good administration management skills
• Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist essential, A+, or similar certifications
Our goal is to properly staff this service to meet the MFS Mac community needs today.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
• Checklist items (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual)
o Firewall reviews – GPO reviews – Baseline reviews
• Weekly Tenable scans: export reports for scheduled scans, filter scans for vulnerabilities.
• Security Operations daily tasks
• Provide support for all Mac hardware related issues and requests
• Apple desktop, laptop equipment repair activities
• Responsible for liaising with other GIT teams, as well as InfoSec teams to ensure MAC based OS
solutions are top of mind and solved for as a part of new tech upgrades, rollouts and maintenance of
existing platforms. (VPN example, CASB RFP example, Teams example)
• Maintains full and holistic working knowledge of multiple systems and platforms specific MAC user
base relies on to execute their work and their part in workflows (intersection of platforms,
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States. [Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
For immediate consideration, please contact
Anna Marcano – IT Recruitment Manager
O: 800-360-1407 D: 407-392-3135 E: [email protected]
For a complete list of our current openings, please visit VALiNTRYtechnology.com.
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.