Full-time on-site IT Technical Analyst for the Knoxville, TN site.
Will be responsible for identifying operational issues and providing technical solutions and monitor Systems, Network and Application landscape. The Technical Analyst will be responsible to coordinate with internal teams, customers and vendors. The Technical Analyst successfully integrates with the Business and provide pro-active and on-site support and focus on the most critical performance issues.
- Maintains monitoring of systems, network and application
- Assess poor network performance for specific areas of the building, determine problem, and drive resolution
- Proactively informs the business concerning issues with the systems, network, and applications and proactively creates trouble cases when necessary
- Prepares, submits and manages Add, Move, Change requests for the various teams and vendors engaged in delivering the required services to the Business
- Coordinates changes with internal teams, customers and vendors
- Drives escalations with internal teams, customers and vendors, to ensure timely resolution and service restoral
- Opens and owns trouble cases with internal teams and vendors
- Drives issues through closure engaging all appropriate cross-team resources
- Coordinates complex and routine maintenance tasks; identifies, isolates, and escalates issues to appropriate personnel
- Publishes status and operational reporting of metrics around end user experience and systems, network and application availability, based on management requirements
- Form and maintain a high-level backlog of the changes required to achieve a satisfying IT environment. Establish a periodic meeting with business stakeholders to discuss priorities and status of the backlog
- General Onsite Support Services
- Client Commissioning
- Client Support
- Printer Support
- Software Support
- Smart Mobile
- Hardware Break Fix
- Legacy operating system environments (if applicable)
- Universal Remote Access (URA)
- Phone/computer connectivity
- Production equipment support
- General IT
- Network connectivity
- Wireless connectivity
- Printing/print servers
- File shares
- Minimum 3-5 years IT experience.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
Sr. IT Recruiter
See all of our open IT / Salesforce positions at www.valintrytechnology.com/find-jobs
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.