We are VALiNTRY Services, a people-driven organization that was founded in 2013 by technology, marketing and staffing industry veterans. We have leveraged technology to create our proprietary V-FITT system that supercharges recruitment efforts to quickly find the perfect-match candidates for our Clients. The culture at VALiNTRY is about servant leadership where our employees and clients come first.
We strive to live by our values of:
People Service—enriching and serving our clients, our employees, and one another
Accountability—being accountable and responsible to commitments and results
Teamwork—working together to support our team for the greater good
Honesty & Integrity—pushing beyond our comfort zones to seek new solutions for
ourselves and clients
Innovation – pushing beyond our comfort zones to seek new solutions for ourselves and
Transparency—always sharing the “why” and the “outcomes” of things we do
About this IT Recruiting role:
This Information Technology Recruiting role is a position based in Winter Park, FL.
As a technical recruiter, you will help fulfill the needs of our clients by matching the industry's most talented IT, development and marketing professionals to specific projects, engagements and direct hire positions.
We are open to interview people without experince and train them to become a professional IT Recruiter.
- Source, qualify and communicate with IT, development and marketing professionals to understand their areas of expertise and identify their career aspirations.
- Negotiate pay rate to ensure optimal gross margin targets.
- Documentation of candidate qualifications and technical experience into a CRM.
- Interviewing, offering, negotiating and closing assigned requisitions for external candidates.
- Networking and maintaining relationships with key candidate communities for short and/or long term opportunities.
- Providing follow up feedback to external candidates on results of interviews.
- No experince required we will train on the job (Recent Collage grads are encourage to apply)
- Proficient with MS operating systems and MS Office.
- Expert internet navigation skills, specifically web-based recruiting and creative sourcing techniques.
- Strong sense of urgency to satisfy VALiNTRY clients and to meet budgeted placement goals.
- Ability to multi-task is a necessity.
- Strong grasp of technology terms and concepts.
- Capable of working diplomatically in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
We are a 4 time winner of Orlando Business Journals "Best Places to Work" award and are a 2 time Inc. 500/5000 Honoree.
Come be a part of our success at VALiNTRY!
For a list of our current openings please visit VALiNTRY Technology Jobs
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.