We are VALiNTRY Services, a people-driven organization that was founded in 2013 by technology, marketing and staffing industry veterans. We have leveraged technology to create our proprietary V-FITT system that supercharges recruitment efforts to quickly find the perfect-match candidates for our Clients. The culture at VALiNTRY is about servant leadership where our employees and clients come first.
We strive to live by our values of:
People Service—enriching and serving our clients, our employees, and one another
Accountability—being accountable and responsible to commitments and results
Teamwork—working together to support our team for the greater good
Honesty & Integrity—pushing beyond our comfort zones to seek new solutions for
ourselves and clients
Innovation – pushing beyond our comfort zones to seek new solutions for ourselves and
Transparency—always sharing the “why” and the “outcomes” of things we do
About this IT Recruiting role:
This Information Technology Recruiting role is a position based in Winter Park, FL.
As a technical recruiter, you will help fulfill the needs of our clients by matching the industry's most talented IT, development and marketing professionals to specific projects, engagements and direct hire positions.
- Source, qualify and communicate with IT, development and marketing professionals to understand their areas of expertise and identify their career aspirations.
- Negotiate pay rate to ensure optimal gross margin targets.
- Documentation of candidate qualifications and technical experience into a CRM.
- Interviewing, offering, negotiating and closing assigned requisitions for external candidates.
- Networking and maintaining relationships with key candidate communities for short and/or long term opportunities.
- Providing follow up feedback to external candidates on results of interviews.
- 3-5+ yrs. technical recruiting experience, preferably in an agency environment. (Recent Collage grads are encourage to apply)
- Proficient with MS operating systems and MS Office.
- Expert internet navigation skills, specifically web-based recruiting and creative sourcing techniques.
- Strong sense of urgency to satisfy VALiNTRY clients and to meet budgeted placement goals.
- Ability to multi-task is a necessity.
- Strong grasp of technology terms and concepts.
- Capable of working diplomatically in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
We are a 4 time winner of Orlando Business Journals "Best Places to Work" award and are a 2 time Inc. 500/5000 Honoree.
Come be a part of our success at VALiNTRY!
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.