VALiNTRY is seeking a IT Site Leader to join their IT team in the Eastern Ohio and Western Pennsylvania markets. In this role the candidate will be responsible for providing technical support for the computing environments and providing on-site and on-call support for production systems, installing and maintaining end user technology hardware and software; maintaining problem tracking databases; and developing operating instructions and support documentation. Travel up to 50% is required between sites.
- Salary Range: $45,000-$58,000
- Full Benefits offered
- Maintain and resolve issues on LAN/WAN, VoIP telephone, biometric, AV systems connections.
- Configuring enterprise computer systems to meet specific business goals.
- Assist in technical upgrading and maintaining of entire desktop systems.
- File sharing administration, migration, and maintenance.
- Coordinate with vendors to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
- Must have a minimum of four years supporting Microsoft and other software technologies in a corporate (50+ user) environment
- Experience with Office 365 , Microsoft Power Automate, Microsoft Excel, Active Directory, Windows Server, SQL or other related technologies
- Experience managing patch baselines on Windows based systems
- Validate & approve VPN access for all remote users.
Preferred Qualifications (Not required):
- CompTIA A+/ Network+, Microsoft, and Cisco certifications.
- MCDST (Microsoft certified desktop support technician)
- MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert)
- MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional)
- HDI Desktop Support Technician Certifications
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States. [Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
For immediate consideration, please contact
Anna Marcano – IT Recruitment Manager
O: 800-360-1407 D: 407-392-3135 E: [email protected]
For a complete list of our current openings, please visit VALiNTRYtechnology.com.
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.