Pay Range $20.00/w2 or $33.00/w2 per hour, This position can compensate more depending on additional skills set that can be more valuable to the enterprise, don’t hesitate to apply if you’re a strong technical fit for this position.
This position requires the candidate to be Onsite in Boston, MA
VALiNTRY is A Staffing Partner to ATOS an International and Global leader in digital information technology transformation for Fortune 500 to 100 US based companies. We only pay on a W2 bases and can’t hire independent contractors on a corp to corp. VALiNTRY Does offer excellent benefits to all our W2 employees.
• Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
• Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
• Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
• Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot 10, Windows 7 and Microsoft Office, Apple, Mac, iPhones, iPads, and any other authorized desktop applications
• Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot printers, computer hardware and any other authorized peripheral equipment
• Perform general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment, etc.
• Performs work in compliance within specified warranty requirements
• Returns defective equipment/parts to maintenance inventory, documents customer repairs, maintains and restocks assigned parts inventory to insure proper spare parts levels
• Responsible for monitoring, operating, managing, troubleshooting and restoring to service any personal computers (PC), notebooks or any other equipment that has authorized access to the network.
• Dealing with hardware and application support queries and issues reported to the support desk and escalated to the Desktop Support team
• Provide user data and application recovery and use diagnostic tools to troubleshoot problems associated with network connectivity, and workstation hardware/software
• Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical issues within the desktop environment
• Escalate issues and involve experts wherever required in order to resolve issues as quickly as possible
• Routine or as requested health check of IT systems for printers, copiers, fax machines, scanners, and video conference equipment and providing reports as needed.
• Provide training end users on how to operate the equipment as requested
• 2-4+ years of experience in the field working as an IT Support Specialist or in a related area.
• Familiar with a variety of the fields’ concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
• Excellent technical knowledge of PC’s and desktop hardware.
• Able to operate effectively in a team environment with both technical and nontechnical team members
• Self-confidence in your analytical and problem-solving skills + good communication (both verbal and written) skills
• Planning, organizing skills + good administration management skills
• Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist essential, A+, or similar certifications
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.