· Translate business requirements and use cases into functional applications
· Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
· Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
· Proficient in Java 4+, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
· Proficient in Spring and Hibernate
· Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
· Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
· Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful
· Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
· Proficient in Oracle PL/SQL
· Experience in creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
· Experience with microservices architecture and Restful APIs.
· Familiarity with build tools such as Maven, Ant
· Proficient in Bootstrap and similar frameworks
· Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
· Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
· Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
· Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
· Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
· Team player
· Good time-management skills
· Great interpersonal and communication skills
· 5+ years of proven experience designing, developing and documenting programs written in Java programming language
· 3+ years of proven experience in Spring 4+, Hibernate and Rest services.
· Experience in PL/SQL and Oracle database
· Bachelor's Degree in a computer-related field of study
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.