VALiNTRY is seeking a Jr C# Developer with at least 1 year of experince in .Net C# Development
Salary Range $60,000 to $80,000 depending on experince.
- Translates business requirements into functional software.
- Design, develop and modify software applications/systems according to specifications provided.
- Supports technical initiatives normally as part of a larger project. Works on new technologies development and/or existing technologies maintenance. Contributes to milestones/project completion.
- Identifies problems/issues. Solves non routine problems by independently applying judgment to established analysis and standard approaches. Integrates/evaluates multiple factors to develop creative practical solutions.
- Support and troubleshoot software systems as required, optimizing performance, resolving problems, and providing follow-up on all issues and solutions.
- Complete comprehensive unit testing on all developed/enhanced software.
- Provide coverage on one or more project/request and may be assigned as the project leader.
- Demonstrate knowledge of SDLC processes, development methodologies, software design and design patterns, integration standards as well as its applicability at coding and testing cycles, versioning and versioning control, software packaging and software release management.
- Embrace a flexible schedule yet participate in a weekly on-call rotation with the other IT staff to resolve critical production issues that are escalated from alerting/monitoring solutions.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field (i.e. Engineering, Computer Science, and MIS) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Proficient with Agile concepts / methodologies as well as OOP and n-tier architectures.
Experience with Application Lifecycle Management tools (i.e. TFS).
- Previous programming/IT development/industry experience.
- Microsoft certifications / previous web based programming leveraging responsive design.
- Working knowledge of Relational database technologies/SQL Server, servers, and application configuration.
- Basic knowledge of operating systems and systems administration concepts.
- Ability to multitask, have strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to perform some project management tasks.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to contribute to a motivating environment that instills accountability.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.