Junior Sales Analyst
We have a client who has launched an e-commerce platform with sales automation tools, one of which is Salesforce, to support existing distribution channels. This platform requires a sharp junior sales analyst to build product catalogues, manage price lists, update knowledge databases, answer customer questions, recognize and outline customer needs and help to improve the overall web sales performance. While this position can have aspects that are customer facing, this is more of a sales support role and not a commission-centric role. This role will require a combination of analytical skills, technical acumen, & personal communication skills as well as strategic thinking around process efficiency to build a platform that can scale up rapidly.
• Build and manage e-commerce product catalogs
• Work with segment managers and suppliers to gain knowledge on products and to use as descriptive information for product sales
• Handle customer cases with questions related to product technologies, orders, pricing or website awareness
• Update and manage FAQs
• Manage customer cases
• Build and manage pricing for premier tier customers
• Analyze pricing data models to understand and develop price elasticity measurements
• Work with the team to identify and outline improvements to case management processes
• Work with the Salesforce team to design and implement improved case management dashboards reporting and functional modules
• Provide other analytical and process development support as necessary
KNOWLEDGE / QUALIFICATONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• Ability to quickly learn and document technical information
• Proven communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to establish relationships and collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders
• Excellent computer, analytical & problem-solving skills
• Technical acumen
• Manage and organize time, information and resources effectively using Sharepoint and Jira to meet deadlines and respond to requests on a timely basis
• Ability to engage effectively with both business and technical stakeholders
• Great teamwork and demonstration of initiative / ownership
• Ability to identify process and application improvements
ADDITIONAL SKILLS THAT WOULD BE A PLUS:
Knowledge or willingness to learn about chemicals, polymers, or rubbers
Experience with Salesforce
Experience with eCommerce
• Bachelor's degree in chemistry, engineering, or related field preferred or equivalent experience considered in lieu of degree.
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.